Saturday, May 15, 2010

Winnie's been travelling

Winnie’s back feeling great and a little less podgy around the middle, this strawberry slim is great shame it doesn’t taste or look like honey, but still have to keep fighting of the bees and do save some for later by spilling it on my paws so I can lick it off later.

I tried to play with Eeyore and Piglet this week but they wouldn’t join in with me, instead they watched people pass out on parade (obviously they didn’t get enough honey and became weak). When I feel like I have no energy I take that UltraShot boost, but made the mistake of giving one to Tigger, he bounced all night and he didn’t even fall asleep – have to remember to only give it to him when he needs to keep going just like a copper topped battery.

I went back to West Minster and saw a lot of new people doing the diet workout of chasing their tails great fun to watch but same old after a while. One of the ney people Camon (sounds like Piglets uncle Gammon) got a new auto-mobile (I thought that mobiles only hung over the bed but this one moves) funny colour looks like he left it out in the rain and it has faded – never mind sure he will get a new one soon. Very surprised to see that none of his friends with the flashing bikes were playing with him, but then maybe his daddy stopped his pocket money so couldn’t buy sweeties for everyone.

On my way back from West Minster saw loads of Christopher’s groups going to watch the final cup, so went along saw some more people who must be dieting also as they were running around. Some fell over and started crying. When they cried their daddy came over rubbed their knee with a magic sponge, took all the pain away and they continued running. They all ended up with the final cup think it was full of Honey but didn’t share it (heard someone say something else a Russian bought for them).

I read in my daily comic that Mr Fayed sold his corner shop, wonder if Arkwright and Granville will keep it open all hours in case I run out of Honey.

Well I’m sleepy and must go to bed.

NIGHT NIGHT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment