Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chocolate. Good or Bad. Come here Roo......

Eeyore is easily confabulated. Science and the like, except MY FRIEND, Mr Higgs-Boson, who is too small to throw me into the river, though I am told he has a violent temper when he and his family are thrown together, are too troublesome for someone who's head has ears to support. So imagine my gob being smacked when I read about being glum. What do they know about being glum! Try being the thing my ears hang off; no try being my tail, or even the bits in between.

I have good news, especially if you are a rat in water, though it does not mention water rats. Chocolate makes a higher class of double barrelled rat swim faster.

So Roo is a bit like a rat, three letters you see, and it so happened that I had some chocolate on me, people do throw the strangest things, and I gave him said chocolate and oops - he fell in the water. What I didn't think of was the relative weight of chocolate to Roo . Unfortunately, well you can guess the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment